Model DI-145 - OBSOLETE (replaced by DI-1100)
Four-channel USB Data Acquisition Starter Kit
- Includes a DI-145 instrument, a 6-foot USB cable, a screwdriver for signal connections, and downloadable WinDaq software
- Obsolete - replaced by the DI-1100
- Low-cost, Compact USB Data Acquisition Starter Kit
- Four ±10 V Differential Analog Inputs
- 10-bit Resolution
- Up to 240 Hz Sample Rate
- 2 Dedicated Digital Inputs
- Analog inputs are protected to ±150 V peak (transient, one minute or less; ±75V peak continuous)
- Digital inputs are protected to ±30 VDC or peak AC
- Provided with WinDaq Software
- CE approved.
The DI-145 is a new product in a long line of low-cost starter kits from DATAQ Instruments. Suitable for measuring preamplified analog signals, the DI-145 in tandem with the included WinDaq software allows real time data acquisition, playback, and analysis performance equal to or better than other products that cost ten times or more than its low price. Predecessors of this instrument have been sold to over 20,000 hobbyists and professionals for countless data acquisition applications around the world. The DI-145 continues this legacy with an improved interface, and noise-cancelling differential analog inputs that are transient-protected to ±150 VDC or peak AC. This is our toughest and most tolerant starter kit ever.
The DI-145 offers four analog input and two discrete (digital) input channels. The analog inputs offer a fixed measurement range of ±10VFS, and are multiplexed to an integrated 10-bit ADC. Both analog and digital inputs are protected to ±150 and ±30 VDC or peak AC respectively. Sample rates as slow as 2.23 per min. and as fast as 240 per sec. (divided by the number of enabled channels) are supported. Included WinDaq software allows a real time display of any combination of analog channels, and the ability to stream acquired data to disk in recorder-like fashion. The DI-145’s two digital inputs are dedicated for remote stop/start and remote event operations using WinDaq software. WinDaq also includes software to review recorded data files, including waveform analysis and data file export to Microsoft Excel and other applications.
Data Acquisition Recording and Playback Software
Included FREE with your DI-145 purchase. Records at 240Hz maximum sample rate.
Drivers only Download
Installs drivers for all contemporary data acquisition hardware products that support WinDaq software.
WinDaq-to-Excel Real Time Link
Real-time data logging directly to Microsoft Excel (supports MS Office 2003 or higher). No programming required. Free Trial Version. Purchase full version on WinDaq/XL product page.
DATAQ SDK .Net
Solutions for .NET Programming Environments
FREE .Net control communicates directly with your DATAQ Instruments device using any .Net programming language. Detailed sample programs included. Fully documented help file. Requires .NET Version 4
MATLAB Example Program
Program in Protocol Level
Learn how to program with MATLAB® in protocol level. Does not require MathWorks' Data Acquisition Toolbox.
Overview of the DI-145
Introducing the DATAQ Instruments DI-145 Data Acquisition Starter Kit.
Export data to Excel
Learn how to export data from WinDaq Waveform Browser to Microsoft Excel.
WinDaq Data Acquisition Software
Introduction to WinDaq Data Acquisition Software.
USB Data Acquisition Starter Kit
- 4 differential analog inputs
- 12-bit measurement resolution
- ±10 V fixed measurement range
- Up to 40 kHz sample rate per channel
- Includes WinDaq software
- Fully documented command protocol
High Speed USB DAQ
- 4 or 8 differential analog inputs
- ±10V measurement range
- Up to 220 kHz throughput
- 16-bit measurement resolution
- Anti-aliasing Filter per Channel
- 7 Digital Ports with rate and count
- Records to PC or USB flash memory
- Includes WinDaq software